WE ARE OPEN and continuing to schedule in-person and virtual appointments.
Our Sarah and John Graves Center location at 2325 S. Harvard Ave is accepting walk-ins. M-F: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Our outpatient, physicians, therapists and case managers are using high-tech, high-touch teletherapy care that meets the mental health needs of both children and adults. We are scheduling some in-person appointments and are following the strictest COVID safety protocols, taking every precaution to protect you, our staff and our community from the coronavirus epidemic.
Using video technology, the mental health professional creates a personal connection to each family. The parents can see the person asking the questions, which increases their comfort level in providing personal information and engaging their child in therapy. Clients seem to be adjusting comfortably to this new way of receiving therapy. Our 24/7 crisis work continues to operate at our CrisisCare Center.
- Call 918.587.9471 to make a new appointment or reach your provider
- COPES Crisis Hotline (918.744.4800) provides 24/7 for children and adults experiencing a psychiatric emergency including thoughts of suicide.
- COPES offers telephone crisis assessment, stabilization and links to the CrisisCare Center, if a higher level of care is needed.
- COPES COVID-19 Emotional Support Line (918.744.4800) provides 24/7 telephone help for those having a hard time coping and adapting during this pandemic. Our trained mental health professionals are ready to help alleviate anxiety and stress, day or night.
- CRISIS TEXT LINE FOR YOUTH: Text, “I need help” to 741741. All text conversations are confidential unless there is a threat of harm to self or others. If a youth is in a home where they are being abused by a parent, the worker will contact local law enforcement for a well-child check.