Family & Children’s Services offers a wide range of services for children and adults. Our programs are designed to strengthen families, heal children who’ve been abused or suffered other trauma, help divorced parents meet their children’s needs, bring recovery to those struggling with mental illness or addiction, restore children’s well-being, provide comprehensive treatment as an alternative to incarceration for non-violent, prison-bound women; assist with unexpected events and transitions, and enhance parenting skills.
Services are available regardless of income, for the uninsured and underinsured, strictly confidential and offered regardless of race, religion, gender or income. We have English- and Spanish-speaking staff members. Other translation services are available upon request.
Family & Children’s Services has a network of convenient office locations. In addition to weekday hours, we offer evening appointments at many locations.
At every Family & Children’s Services site, we promise to:
- Serve all clients.
- Offer discounted fees for patients who qualify.
- Welcome and provide services to people regardless of:
- National origin
- Sexual orientation
- Inability to pay
- Accept insurance including:
- Children’s Health Insurance Program
- We help people through loss, challenging life transitions and times of crisis.
- We strengthen relationships and families.
- We preserve and reunify families.
- We enhance parenting skills.
- We restore children’s well-being.
- We teach divorced parents and their children learn to cope.
- We heal children from the traumatic effects of abuse.
- We help people recover from mental illness and addiction.
- We stabilize those suffering from a psychiatric crisis.
- We prevent suicide.
- We reduce homelessness.
- We strengthen coping skills.
- We provide treatment alternatives to incarceration for non-violent, addicted women.
In other words, we help clients rebound from adversity and live life with a sense of mastery and hope. We change lives!