Providing life-changing services requires a team effort. Family & Children’s Services depends upon the generosity of individuals, corporations and other organizations who believe in our mission.
You can help by donating new or gently used items/in-kind gifts for use in our many programs, or for distribution directly to our clients. Many of those we serve live in poverty and lack basic necessities.
- Waiting room supplies – children’s videos, toys, magazine subscriptions, shelving for toys and books
- Office supplies
- Printing services
- Copy paper and card stock
- Frames for children’s artwork
- Toys suitable for play therapy
- Pre-school toys
- Small household goods
- Personal hygiene items
- Female hygiene items
- Children’s books, coloring books and crayons
- HUGS (hats, underwear, gloves & socks)
- Gently used or new clothing
- Women’s undergarments
- School supplies
You can donate at Legacy Plaza West, 5310 E. 31st St., Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. For more information, please call 918.587.9471.