Family & Children’s Services professional staff can speak on a wide variety of topics affecting mental health, family and work life. Our speakers facilitate workshops, give lectures for corporations and community organizations. Services can be individually tailored to employer’s needs and include seminars, workshops, employee training and management consultation. Fees vary.
Topics covered by our Family Life Education department include:
- Dealing With Difficult People
- Managing Stress in the Workplace 1, 2, & 3
- Working as a Team
- Goal Setting
- Managing Distractions at Work
- Balancing Work & Family
- Crisis Management
- Gossip in the Workplace
- What IS Happiness Anyway?
- Expectations in the Workplace: How Communication and Personality Effect Job Satisfaction