Family & Children’s Services offers a number of professional development opportunities for clinicians. All classes are held at our Central Office, 650 S. Peoria Ave, Tulsa, OK.
- Written Exposure Therapy for PTSD: A Brief Treatment Approach
March 5 | 8:30 – 5 p.m. | $100
- Best Practices Using Children’s Play
March 27 | 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. | $50
- Alcohol and Other Drugs: Psychopharmacology and Substance-Related Disorders
April 30 | 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. | $100
- Ethical Problems and Planning in Social Media Use for Health Care Professionals
May 14 | 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. | $50 (Ethics CEUs requested for this course)
- Case Management Ethics: Skills for Safey, Self-Care and Social Media
May 28 | 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. | $50 (Ethics CEUs requested for this course)
Family & Children’s Services // 650 South Peoria Avenue // Tulsa, Oklahoma
Arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of class. Pre-register through class links.
F&CS Employees: Free
Outside Attendees: $50 for half-day workshops and $100 for full-day workshops.
Requested for LCSW, LPC, LMFT and LADC
F&CS has a no refund policy for In-Service registrations. Registration fees are transferable to future workshops, however, you must use the registration fees during the same calendar year. You will need to notify Amy Lepper in writing prior to the event that you will not be attending but will use the registration fee for a future event. If you fail to notify Ms. Lepper, your fee will not be transferred.
If the event is canceled by Family & Children’s Services, your refund will be processed within 30 days.