Make a Difference
You want to be the next great version of yourself and change lives, don’t you?
We’re looking for talented people who share our passion
to make our corner of the world a better place for everyone.
At Family & Children’s Services, you will be surrounded by a dedicated
staff of professionals who are committed to providing the highest level of client care
and are passionate about the work they do and the lives they change.
Why You'll Love Working At F&CS
Earn and Save Money
- Competitive salary
- Plan for your future with 403(b) retirement and savings plan with an employer match of 6% after six months of employment
- Lucrative employee referral bonuses
- Sign on bonuses for specific positions
Rest and Recharge
Nine paid holidays to celebrate
Paid time off to recharge – accruing at 15 days per year for the first two years of service and 20 days after two years of employment
- Affordable group medical, vision and dental coverage with low deductible
- Employer pays the majority of health care premium for employee and dependents
- Zero cost healthcare options
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Employer-paid premiums for employee life and long-term disability coverage
- Group insurance offerings including supplementary dependent life insurance and short-term disability coverage
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for work-life stressors, family issues, financial concerns, and relationship problems, just to name a few
Pay Off Your Student Loans Faster
- We are a certified National Health Service Corp Site with multiple approved programs for both mental health and substance abuse treatment, allowing you another avenue to apply for student loan forgiveness.
- Fully licensed substance abuse professionals (prescribers, pharmacists, therapists) are eligible for up to $75,000. Information here
- Fully licensed mental health professionals (prescribers, pharmacists, therapists) are eligible for up to $50,000. Information here
- This program provides the financial award upon acceptance into the program, meaning it pays off more principle, allowing less interest to accrue. Information about qualifying loans
With some of the industry’s leading experts on staff, you’ll receive unprecedented support.
- Clinical supervision, mentoring and peer support
- Scheduling assistance
- State-of-the-art technology and resources
- Billing assistance and more
Thrive in a culture of learning and growth.
- Free licensure supervision with no out-of-pocket cost
- Free clinical training
- Free online and classroom CEU training
- Because of our size, you can easily advance your career and find your passion in one
of our 50+ programs
We are a clinical intern site.
Exciting opportunities are available for both bachelor’s and master’s level interns. We
provide first-rate training, experiential learning and clinical supervision to help cultivate the next generation of clinicians.
Be inspired in inspiring environments.
We offer services in multiple warm and attractive locations throughout the community – from layout of individual offices and meeting rooms to cheerful, client-friendly décor. These aesthetics make for comfortable client experiences and contribute to a positive workplace.
What’s it like to work here?
We’re asked this a lot.
F&CS provides a warm and welcoming work environment where staff can flourish, make a difference and connect with others. Our culture supports dynamic and diverse teams who like to have fun, care about each other and thrive within an environment filled with cooperation and innovation.
For nearly a century, F&CS has served the community with distinction.
We are a long-standing, stable and well-resourced organization with an excellent reputation and award-winning programs.
We embrace technology. Do you?
In the shifting landscape of technology, we find, develop and put into practice big new ideas. We creatively provide solutions to leverage the power of emerging technology for client care, organizational effectiveness and to foster employee success.