Make a difference! Be the next great version of yourself and change lives.
Many of our positions come with a sign-on bonus.
We’re looking for talented people who share our passion to make our corner of the world a better place for everyone.
At Family & Children’s Services, you will be surrounded by dedicated professionals who are committed to providing the highest level of client care and are passionate about the work they do and the lives they change. Questions? Contact Melissa Robinson at 918.600.3655.
Why You'll Love Working At F&CS
Earn and Save Money
- Competitive salary
- Plan for your future with 403(b) retirement and savings plan with an employer match up to 6% after six months of employment
- Lucrative employee referral bonuses
- Sign-on bonuses for many positions
Rest and Recharge
Nine days paid holidays to celebrate
Paid time off to recharge – accruing at 18 days per year for the first two years of service and 23 days after two years of employment
- Six days paid “My Time” for personal needs, self-care, etc.
- Affordable group medical, vision and dental coverage with low deductible
- Employer pays the majority of health care premium for employee and dependents
- Zero cost healthcare options
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Employer-paid premiums for employee life and long-term disability coverage
- Group insurance offerings including supplementary dependent life insurance and short-term disability coverage
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for work-life stressors, family issues, financial concerns, and relationship problems, just to name a few
Pay Off Your Student Loans Faster
- We are a certified National Health Service Corp Site with multiple approved programs for both mental health and substance abuse treatment, allowing you another avenue to apply for student loan forgiveness.
- Fully licensed substance abuse professionals (prescribers, pharmacists, therapists) are eligible for up to $75,000. Information here
- Fully licensed mental health professionals (prescribers, pharmacists, therapists) are eligible for up to $50,000. Information here
- This program provides the financial award upon acceptance into the program, meaning it pays off more principal, allowing less interest to accrue. Information about qualifying loans
- Registered Nurses and Advanced Practice Registered Nurses are eligible to have up to 85% of their nursing education loans forgiven through the Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program.
- To date, 100% of staff who applied were awarded this repayment.
- Information here
With some of the industry’s leading experts on staff, you’ll receive unprecedented support.
- Clinical supervision, mentoring and peer support
- Scheduling assistance
- State-of-the-art technology and resources
- Billing assistance and more
Thrive in a culture of learning and growth.
- Agency-provided licensure supervision with no out-of-pocket cost
- Free clinical training and online and classroom CEU training
- Because of our size, you can easily advance your career and find your passion in one
of our 60+ programs
We are a clinical intern site.
Exciting opportunities are available for both bachelor’s and master’s level interns. We
provide first-rate training, experiential learning and clinical supervision to help cultivate the next generation of clinicians.
Be inspired in inspiring environments.
We offer services in multiple warm and attractive locations throughout the community – from layout of individual offices and meeting rooms to cheerful, client-friendly décor. These aesthetics make for comfortable client experiences and contribute to a positive workplace.
What’s it like to work here?
We’re asked this a lot.
F&CS provides a warm and welcoming work environment where staff can flourish, make a difference and connect with others. Our culture supports dynamic and diverse teams who like to have fun, care about each other and thrive within an environment filled with cooperation and innovation.
Since 1921, F&CS has served the community with distinction.
We are a long-standing, stable and well-resourced organization with an excellent reputation and award-winning programs.
We embrace technology. Do you?
In the shifting landscape of technology, we find, develop and put into practice big new ideas. We creatively provide solutions to leverage the power of emerging technology for client care, organizational effectiveness and to foster employee success.
We love where we work.
We think you will too.
Don’t take our word for it – take theirs.
Family & Children’s Services CrisisCare Center nurses address some of the myths and stigmas associated with psychiatric nursing.
Family & Children’s Services psychiatric nurses from the CrisisCare Center talk about why they chose this career path, why they love their work and the best way to learn more about the field.
Family & Children’s Services psychiatric nurses talk about why they love working at the CrisisCare Center.