Family & Children’s Services promotes, supports and strengthens the
Family & Children’s Services has an extraordinary heritage, spanning a century (1921-2021).
As the largest community mental health center in Oklahoma, F&CS is a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic, F&CS is committed to the highest levels of quality in care. We are local, state and national award winners. Our excellent reputation derives from a history of demonstrated outcomes and a commitment to providing best practice and evidence-based services to clients.
We extend our reach and optimize service capacity in the community. We ensure access to services through a network of seven convenient office locations in metro Tulsa and by co-locating services in schools and other community organizations.
In addition to daytime hours, we offer evening appointments at many locations. A strong board of directors governs the agency. Diversified funding, dynamic fundraising and social entrepreneurship activities provide the necessary resources to care for over 120,000 people in need each year.
- Diversity and Inclusion – We are committed to promoting a culturally competent staff and ensuring a diverse organizational culture which is inclusive and welcoming to all people.
- Excellence – We are committed to excellence. Staff strive to be their best and deliver the highest quality care to all we serve.
- Data-Driven – We collect, benchmark and analyze data to drive organizational decisions.
- Financial Stewardship – We accept the responsibility of the public trust and hold the highest standards of accountability and transparency.
- Integrity and Ethics – We adhere to the highest level of professional standards and code of ethics.
- Fun – We like to sprinkle the workday with some fun.
- Facility and Environment – We value attractive facilities and intentionally create a warm and welcoming therapeutic environment for clients and staff.
- Technology – We are committed to a high technology environment to enhance client services and organizational effectiveness.
- Stakeholders – We value the unique contributions of our various stakeholders who invest time, talent and financial resources to the agency.
- Dynamic Culture of Cooperation and Communication – We promote an organizational culture where cooperative teamwork and effective communication are paramount.
- Strategic and Forward Thinking – As agents of change, we value strategic, future-oriented thinking.
- Access to Services – We assure rapid access and availability to services and utilize branch locations and co-location with other entities to help underserved populations.
- Recovery-Oriented – We focus on recovery, resiliency and wellness while working with clients to define and achieve each individual’s best possible outcome.
- Customer Service – We promote a customer service philosophy of accessible, engaging affordable, convenient and quality services.
- Community Needs Responsiveness – We respond swiftly to changing demographics and emerging community needs.
- Partnerships – We promote strategic partnerships and collaborations to enhance service delivery.
- Evidence-Based Practices – We are early adopters of evidence-based practices to ensure the highest quality of care.
- Compassionate and Confidential – We treat clients with respect and dignity, and uphold privacy and confidentiality.
- Strength-Based – We build on family and individual personal strengths.
- Advocacy – We advocate for clients’ needs, mobilize formal and informal resources and engage in public policy activities.
- Performance and Quality Improvement (PQI) – We are a results-oriented, continuous improvement organization focusing on quality of care.
- Professional Development – We ensure extensive staff development and training opportunities for professional staff and interns.