Family & Children’s Services (FCS), a prominent Certified Community Behavioral Health Center (CCBHC) in Tulsa County, is thrilled to announce the grand opening of its new office in East Tulsa at 12710 E. State Farm Blvd. South. Nestled near the intersection at 51st Street and 129th East Ave., this strategic location aims to enhance accessibility to vital mental health services for adults seeking outpatient care.
FCS is excited to be part of a dynamic complex, formerly the State Farm Insurance corporate headquarters. Near the complex is the Department of Human Services and in the complex, the future home of the City of Tulsa’s public safety center housing separate Police and Fire headquarters along with the Tulsa Area Emergency Management Agency. This integration of various public services fosters seamless coordination, communication, and streamlined referrals, contributing to a more cohesive approach in addressing the diverse needs of our community.
This new strategic location perfectly aligns with our mission to improve accessibility and integrate mental health care within the broader community well-being spectrum. In keeping with all FCS services, this site offers evidence-based mental health care and more with offerings including seamless coordination of physical health and comprehensive social services tailored to individual needs and preferences.
Specific adult outpatient services provided for walk-in and/or appointment at the new location include:
- Counseling: Professional counseling services tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual, fostering mental health and resilience.
- Case Management: Expert case management services aimed at coordinating and navigating complex healthcare and social systems.
- Peer Recovery Support Services: Peer support, based on the principle of shared experience, to empower individuals in their mental health recovery journey.
- Telehealth Psychiatry for Medication Management: This location offers a dedicated telehealth suite for clients to connect with any member of the FCS psychiatry team, no matter their physical location. This service ensures convenient and timely mental health evaluations and medication management. Clients have the flexibility to access our telehealth psychiatry services either from the East office telehealth suite or the comfort of their homes.
- Pharmacy: Accessing medications at FCS is made convenient through our on-site pharmacy located at 2325 S. Harvard. Alternatively, clients have the flexibility to opt for a hassle-free experience by choosing mail-order services or medication delivery, ensuring a seamless and tailored approach to meet their pharmaceutical needs.
- Care Coordination: Care Coordination at FCS goes beyond traditional boundaries, assisting individuals in navigating the complexities of behavioral health care, physical health care, social services, and other interconnected systems ensuring a comprehensive and supportive approach to the diverse needs of those we serve.
- Resource Room for Food and Clothing: A dedicated space offering essential resources such as food and clothing to support the overall well-being of clients.
- Social Supports: Assistance with transportation, housing, and social security needs to address the broader determinants of mental health.
Both new and existing clients are invited to explore the advantages of either receiving or transferring their services to the new FCS location, provided it aligns with their needs. This initiative seeks to enhance the accessibility of care and foster a supportive environment, streamlining the process for individuals seeking assistance.
“We are thrilled to extend our reach to East Tulsa and surrounding areas,” said Jill Young, Chief Program Officer, Adult Mental Health Outpatient Services at Family & Children’s Services. “Our goal is to break down barriers to mental health and provide comprehensive support to individuals and families. The new location represents a significant step towards achieving this mission.”
Individuals interested in transferring their services to the East Tulsa location are encouraged to reach out to their care team at (918) 712-4301.