Thursdays, July 16 – August 13 (5 sessions)
In this interactive, five-week, workshop, you and/or you and your partner will learn how to:
- Replace communication danger signs with proactive strategies for respectful talking and listening.
- Explore sharing fun and satisfying intimate needs by working as a team to nurture and support each other.
- Practice managing stress and reducing the negative effects of stress on a relationship.
- Recognizing and communicating issues and expectations, including planning for the future.
- Investigate the impact that past experiences can have on a couple’s future.
- Acknowledge long-term satisfaction through the gift of commitment.
Questions? Call 918.560.1114.