Family & Children’s Services is the place to turn for help when parents live apart. We make difficult life transitions easier for you and your children. During our Helping Children Cope with Divorce seminar, you’ll learn how to:
- Facilitate visitation.
- Manage conflict.
- Use effective parenting skills.
- Avoid pitfalls and problems.
- Assess if your child is having trouble.
- Cope with financial obligations.
- Make changes in the family structure easier for your child.
- Understand children’s typical reactions, by developmental age, to divorce and change.
- Talk to your child about divorce and relationship ending.
BY COURT ORDER
This seminar is required for parties involved in any lawsuit involving custody, paternity, visitation or support of a minor child in these nine counties: Tulsa, Rogers, Wagoner, Mayes, Pawnee, Washington, Osage, Craig and Nowata.
*For Spanish classes, please pre-register at the F&CS Central Office, 650 S. Peoria Ave.