- If you are having hard time coping and adapting during this pandemic, call COPES COVID Emotional Support Line at 918.744.4800
- If you need assistance with essential needs, you can use this list as a resource or dial 211 to speak with someone who can help or learn more at COVID-19 FAQ.
- If you are having a mental health crisis, call COPES at 918.744.4800
- If you’re facing eviction, apply for the Tulsa Housing Authority Emergency Rental Assistance Program or call 918.236.0949. Must be COVID related loss of income.
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.
- Oklahoma State Department of Health 1-877-215-8336 – coronavirus.health.ok.gov
- Oklahoma State Department of Education: Please visit their website. For their latest answers to frequently asked questions, please refer here. For information on how to engage families during this time, check out their resources here.
This information will be updated regularly and will serve as a hub to announce modifications in the availability of critical services as the information becomes available.
If you have an update, email email@example.com.