- If you need assistance with essential needs, you can use this list as a resource or dial 211 to speak with someone who can help or learn more at COVID-19 FAQ.
- If you are having a mental health crisis, call COPES at 918.744.4800
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.
- Oklahoma State Department of Health
1-877-215-8336 – coronavirus.health.ok.gov
This webpage will be updated regularly and will serve as a hub to announce modifications in the availability of critical services as the information becomes available.
If you have an update, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Benefits
- The Oklahoma Department of Human Services Live web site is an easy way to see if you might be eligible for Food Benefits or SoonerCare Medicaid. You may also use this web site to renew your eligibility for SNAP, SoonerCare or Child Care or to request (apply for) these benefits. CLICK TO VISIT WEBSITE
- Here is the website for to signup for unemployment benefits. www.unemployment.ok.gov
- Public Service Company of Oklahoma (PSO), Oklahoma Natural Gas and the cities of Tulsa, Broken Arrow and Owasso water departments will not shut off services for non-payment at this time.
- City of Tulsa municipal court dockets are suspended for 30 days and evictions are on pause.
Kid Food Resources
- Broken Arrow Public Schools
- Children must be present to receive a meal, which will include lunch for the day and breakfast for the next morning. Free grab-and-go meals for students 18 and under, beginning March 23, until April 3 at the following locations:
- Central Park – 11 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Sequoyah Middle School – 12 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Indian Springs Apartments 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Union Public Schools
- Free drive-thru breakfast and lunch meals for children beginning March 23. This is available for all students, not just Union Students.
- Ellen Ochoa Elementary – 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- 6th/7th Grade Center – 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Jefferson Elementary – 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Jenks Public Schools
- Free “Take-out” for children 18 and under
- JHS Dining Hall – 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Sand Springs Public Schools
- Free grab-and-go meals to children 18 and under. This is available March 23 to April 3.
- Limestone Technology Academy – 11 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Clyde Boyd Middle School – 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Garfield STEAM Academy – 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Central Ninth Grade Center – 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Charles Page High School – 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Early Childhood Education Center – 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Sapulpa Public Schools
- Sapulpa is putting plans in place to provide free meals for children 18 and under, beginning March 23.
- If you believe you will use this service, please fill out the SHORT SURVEY to help the planning process.
- Oklahoma 2-1-1 Food Resources
- Alen Davis Ministry Center
312 S 33rd W Ave. (918) 585-5310
Current hours 10 am-1 pm. Open for food only
- Catholic Charities
Still operating their food bank Monday-Friday, ending at 2:00 pm each day and is first-come-first-served until supplies run out.
- Christ for Humanity
6314 E 13th St
Tulsa, OK 74112
Phone: (918) 836-2424 ext 200 for appointments.
Groceries provided by appointment only. Assistance can be received 1x per month, and ID is required for each individual receiving groceries.
- Guts Church
9120 E Broken Arrow Tulsa, 74145
Guts Church Friday Food Giveaway starts at 10:00 a.m. on Friday, March 27. Those wanting food will stay in their cars and one premade box of food will be taken to them.
- Iron Gate
501 W Archer St.
Phone: (918) 359-9022
Services exist for anyone who is hungry. Groceries available Friday and Saturday morning from 8:30-10 am and hot breakfast is served M-F 8:30-10:30am, Sat and Sun 8:30-10am. No ID required. Pre-packaged grocery bags given out Wed. & Fri. 12 pm-1pm & Sat. 11 am -12 pm
- John 3:16 Mission
2027 N Cincinnati
Tulsa, OK 74106
Phone: (918) 592-1186
Call for appointment for assistance. No walk-ins.
- Family and Youth Center
Emergency food provided M-F 9-5. Assistance can be received 1x per month, and an ID, proof of address, and social security card, is required for each person receiving food.
- First Baptist Church
305 S. Detroit Ave. Tulsa, OK
Phone: (918) 587-1571Currently distributing food Monday- Thursday 10-11AM. ID and proof of address required.All of their other assistance programs are suspended until further notice.
- Operation Share
1915 East 3rd
Tulsa, OK 74104
Phone: (918) 587-8431
Fees: None for the food.
Emergency food is provided from 9-11:45am Thursday and Saturday. Assistance can be received 1x per month. You must live between Harvard and Peoria and Pine and 15th. 2 forms of ID required, one of which must be a photo ID, proof of address and social security card for any children receiving food.
- Potter’s Clay Mission: Closed
- Restore Hope
69th and Mingo
Tulsa, OK 74127
Phone: (918) 585-5310
Emergency food provided M-Thursday 11:30am-3pm. Assistance can be received 6x per year. Picture ID and proof of residence required. Social security required for children receiving food.
- The Ministry Center
312 S 33rd W Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74127
Phone: (918) 585-5310
Emergency food provided M-W 9-1 and Thursday 9:30-1. Assistance can be received every 60 days. Photo ID and social security card required.
- South Tulsa Community House
Food Pantry Only by Appointment- 918-742-5597
- Tulsa C.A.R.E.S
3712 E 11th St,
Tulsa, OK 74112
Phone: (918) 834-4194
- Tulsa Dream Center
200 W. 46th St N
The Tulsa Dream Center Food Ministry will use a drive-thru model at this time. Clients can get food at 9 a.m. Friday, March 27 until all of the food has been given out. The Center will also be providing a food giveaway delivery service on Thursday, March 26. Distance from the Church may be a determination. Client must call in advance.
- Tulsa Co. Social Services
2401 Charles Page Blvd
Tulsa, OK 74127-8435
Phone: (918) 596-5560
Other: (918) 596-5591
Shelter & Food vouchers provided M-F 8:30-5. Assistance can be received 1x per 6 months. Vouchers are disbursed at the beginning of the month so it’s important to go in early. Photo ID, proof of residence, household income, household expenses, and bank statement if available.
- Western Neighbors
4981 S Tacoma
Tulsa, OK 74107
Phone: (918) 445-8840
Groceries provided M-Thursday 8-12. Assistance can be received 1x per month for non-perishables and 1x per week for perishables. You must live in southwest Tulsa. Photo ID and proof of residence required.
- Harvest House
1439 E 71st St. (918)884-7667
Drive thru food needs only – Monday through Thursday 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Hunger Free Oklahoma
- Food for Thought Oklahoma
- Loaves and Fishes Ministry
19th and Garnett is open and will have food on
Friday. 10 to noon.
Proof of home address required.
Phone number 918-234-8574.They give out 3 days of food to those in need.
- Sand Springs Community Services
(918) 245-5183 food services only at this time- located at 114 W 4th St. Sand Springs. Call ahead. No walk-ins.
- Coffee Bunker
6365 E 41st St.
Tulsa, OK 74135
Please call to make arrangements to pick up food – 918-637-3878 xt 102 or 918-637-7545. Boxes prepared for individuals and families.
- Meals on Wheels Tulsa
- SNAP Updates: Oklahoma Human Services (OKDHS) will issue emergency allotments to SNAP customers. This action is to address temporary food needs due to pandemic-related economic conditions of the COVID-19 virus. SNAP households are eligible for this temporary emergency supplement because of the public health emergency declared by the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services and the statewide emergency declaration.The allotment allows up to the maximum monthly amount based on a SNAP customer’s household size. Only SNAP households who do not currently receive the maximum benefit amount for their household size will receive this supplement. Supplements will be delivered on the household’s existing EBT card. The supplements are currently approved for the months of March and April 2020. No application or request for this supplement is required and SNAP customers do not need to contact OKDHS or their caseworkers.SNAP emergency allotment issue dates:· March 2020 SNAP supplements will be staggered between April 1 and April 10.· April 2020 SNAP supplements will be staggered between April 10 and April 30.
- Serving the City: Free food and household supplies for Tulsa families. Times: Saturday, April 4, noon to 2 p.m. Friendship Church, 1709 N. Madison Ave., Tulsa; Friday, April 10, noon to 2 p.m. The Met Church, 1228 W. Apache, Tulsa; and Friday, April 17, noon to 2 p.m. New Jerusalem Tulsa, 3427 N. Birmingham Ave., Tulsa.
COVID Testing Sites
- At the Oklahoma Pain and Wellness Center, there is a $25 handling fee. It appears that most insurers have agreed to pay the costs of confirming this test. Please have your insurance information handy. If you do not have insurance, the cash pay is $100.
SUPPORTING YOUR KIDS
- Supporting Kids through COVID-19
- Talking to Kids about COVID-19
- Parent/Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope With the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Pandemic Panic? These tips can help you regain your calm
- Clean phone with Clorox Wipes
- Tips to help calm your fears – from National Public Radio
MORE ON MENTAL HEALTH
- Child Care Resource Center (Recently combined with the Community Service Council)
- Enter into the Website scroll down to the “Tab” labeled “For Families”, which has a list of 3 choices:
- Find Child Care (Resource and Referral)
- Early Childhood Resources and safety Information
- Emergency Preparedness for families
- Choose the “Find Child Care” button
- Option to either call and asked for help with finding child care.
- Or search online for referrals “Child Care”
- The option for online search will take you to a page requesting you to create a profile, which requires a working email address
- Next steps individualize search to find what type of childcare preference. EX: In-home or at a facility, 2 star or 3-star ratings.
Modification of Services
- AARP/Tax Ride: Tax Program closed until further notice.
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) Northeast Central Service Office: Closed to the public; Phones continue to be answered 24/7 (call 918-627-2224) and email (email@example.com) checked regularly. Visit aaneok.org for updates.
- American Cancer Society: Closed until further notice, including our wig room. For patients needing free transportation to chemo and doctor visits, call 1/866/949-1518.
- ARMS Around BA: Medical clinic and clothing side of the food pantry closed until further notice.
- BA Senior Center: Closed until further notice.
- Birthright Tulsa: Closed until 4/1.
- Boston Ave Helping Hands: Closed
- Bread of Life Ministries: Giving out groceries on Tues., 4 – 6 pm; Meals discontinued.
- CAP Tulsa: All schools and Headquarters closed until 4/6; Application process suspended for new families until 4/6. More details at: https://captulsa.org/apply/early-childhood-education/ Families can still begin their application online, but in-person interviews, which are required to complete the application process, are postponed until headerquarters office is open again.
- Car Care Clinic: Closed at this time
- Catholic Charities of Eastern Oklahoma: PLEASE NOTE: We are changing our processes to be able to continue to serve those in need in our community, but also to keep our lobbies empty to provide a safe environment. If you volunteer in one of our locations, please contact your coordinator for any changes. Catholic Charities of Eastern Oklahoma will be closed Thursday, April 9 through Monday, April 13 for Holy Week/Easter. We will resume program hours as described below on Tuesday, April 14. Food Pantry: Check-in desk outside food pantry lobby; Clients to show ID but will not meet with a case worker as ONLY handing out food. Clothing Store: Clothing bins outside for clients to shop, weather permitting. Dental Clinic: No extraction clinic until further notice; Hygiene appointments will be rescheduled; For acute care appointments, call before you come: 918-508-7191. Immigration Legal Services: Closed until further notice; Appointments will be rescheduled; call 918-508-7180 and leave a message with questions. Adult Education: Classes canceled through 4/5. Kitchen Ministry: Lunch still prepared on Tues. and Thurs., served in to-go containers. No dining room set up. Transitional Living Programs (Madonna House and St. Elizabeth Lodge): All programs and classes canceled; No volunteers or visitors until further notice; In need of diapers (size 3, 4 and 5). Bartlesville – Mary Martha Outreach: closed – check website for updates. Broken Arrow – Ministry of Compassion: Distributing food during normal business hours through drive thru only. Catholic Charities Sallisaw: Distributing food during normal business hours from the back door. Porta Caeli House: Call with questions: 918-935-2600.
- Child Abuse Network: Providing forensic interviews and medical exams for urgent needs; Staff working remotely and triaging cases as needed; As always we are only providing services to children/families referred through law enforcement and/or DHS investigators; Please report suspected abuse to DHS hotline (1-800-522-3511) or local law enforcement.
- Christ for Humanity: Closed at this time
- City Lights (Night Light): Still serving guests a meal on Thursday nights; Lower numbers of volunteers.
- Coffee Bunker: Closed to the general public until further notice; Still available by phone; Will give groceries to veterans in need.
- Community Health Connection: Screening all patients with questions at the front door prior to entereing the clinics. Patients then wait in their car until they are called directly in to see the health staff. Pharmacy medications is given out curbside and everyone must make an appointment in advance. Rosa Parks school location is currently closed. The clinic can be reached at 918.622.0641.
- Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma (updates developing): Volunteer groups limited to <15 people; Collaborating with Tulsa Public Schools and Hunger Free Oklahoma to feed children during school shutdowns; Identifying changes of partner agencies distribution days/times.
- Community Sharehouse Furniture Program has suspended all services at this time.
- Concern Center (Bartlesville): Call-in process only starting 3/23 (918-336-4693)
- Coweta Assembly of God: Through 4/4: Clothing Closet closed; Kings Kitchen not delivering meals; DHS Support & Supervised Visitation areas closed; Food Pantry offered Mon. – Thurs., 9 am – 3 pm as long as there is food – the public will be able to pick up food with limited human contact.
- Cura Medical Clinic – Sapulpa: Closed to in-office visits; Utilizing telemedicine services for existing patients; We do not have the ability to test for Covid-19. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Dress for Success: Closed until 3/31.
- Eastern Oklahoma Development District: No onsite dining; Only takeaway meals; Ombudsman service via phone only.
- Eastern Oklahoma Donated Dental Services: Only emergency dental cases; Rescheduling all preventive care and restorative treatment appointments.
- Employment Resources, Inc. (ERI): Open for now but call instead of visiting the office. Job searches limited as many employers are not hiring during this time.
- EIS (Emergency Infant Services): Downtown location, 1110 S. Denver. Client pickup times 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. Available Items: Diapers, wipes, formula, and food. We cannot provide formula forchildren over 1 year. What to Bring: Photo ID for the parent or legal guardian and identification for each child 5 years and under (this can be birth certificate, hospital. footprints, shot records or WIC folder). What to Do When You Get to EIS: Park in the front of the building and wait for someone to bring you a check-in form. Once we have your information, we will gather your supplies and meet you on the north side of the building in the drive-thru area. If you have any additional questions, please call us at 918-582-2469.
- Family & Children’s Services: During COVID-19, professional services are still being offered through telehealth or teletherapy. New clients, call 918.587.9471 to make an appointment; Current clients call 918.712.4301 to make an appointment; COPES Crisis Hotline is available 24/7 for all children and adults experiencing a psychiatric emergency including thoughts of suicide. COPES offers telephone crisis assessment, stabilization and links to the CrisisCare Center, if a higher level of care is needed.
- First Baptist Church of Antlers: Pantry is still in operation; All other services are suspended.
- First Baptist Church of Glenpool: Utility assistance program suspended until further notice.
- Frontline Family Solutions (Serving McClain and Garvin Counties): Working virtually but taking calls 9-5 at 405-527-2424. Providing emergency diapers (while supplies last – we are taking diaper donations!), virtual crisis counseling (must have child/children in home 18 or younger), virtual parent support and education programs, Connection to local resources and case management.
- Grand Gateway Area Agency on Aging: Halted all new applications for Senior Community Service Employment Program until further notice.
- Gospel Rescue Mission: No changes to shelter and meal program for now.
- Harvest House: Only providing food right now – call please call (918) 884-7667 if you need assistance with food.
- Health & Wellness Center: Change of hours, offering telemedicine.
- Helping Hands: Agency closed temporarily.
- H.O.P.E. Clinic: All services available but on appointment-only basis (Mon. 9 am-8 pm, Tues. 9 am-6 pm, Wed. 9 am-6 pm, and Thurs. 9 am-8 pm)
- Humane Society of Tulsa: Operating as normal with exception to intakes; Adoption center is open for potential adopters or fosters during our standard hours; Not accepting animals for intake at this time.
- INCOG Senior Services: Click here for a full listing of service modfications.
Islamic Society of Tulsa updates: http://istulsa.org/
- Keddo Area Agency on Aging: All nutrition sites are having participants drive to centers to receive a to-go meal; Participants are not allowed to sit in a dining room setting until further notice.
- Legal Aid Services: No walk-ins. Call for help 918.584.3338
- Legal Clinic and Dental Clinic: Currently Closed
- Life Senior Services: No walk-ins or community outreach. Senior line remains open.
- Loaves and Fishes Ministries: Open Tues., Wed., Fri. & Sat.; No delivery; Distributing groceries from 10 am – Noon; No children under 13; Take-home lunch available for each guest; Onsite breakfast and lunch suspended; Groceries for 2-3 days (meat, produce, dairy, when available); Vulnerable groups to COVID-19 should call 918-234-8574 to make an appointment from 8 am – Noon.
- Mend Medical Clinic & Pregnancy Resource Center: Baby supply and education programs suspended until further notice.
- Mental Health Association Oklahoma: Denver House closed to the public through 3/26/2020; 24 hour locations (Yale, Altamont) have essential staff only and doing wellness checks; Leasing offices have limited hours; Property management completing only priority work; Currently not holding support groups; Still taking calls though SunBridge/Mental Health Assistance Center (918-585-1213); Still looking at assistance requests submitted via the web form (https://mhaok.org/mental-health-assistance-center)
- Mexican Consulate: https://consulmex.sre.gob.mx/littlerock/. Assist Mexican citizens in obtaining needed documents and providing Covid-19 information in Spanish.
- The Ministry Center: Shortened hours from 10 am – 1 pm. Open for food only. All other services have been suspended for now.
- Neighbors Along the Line: Clinics suspended until further notice.
- Neighbor for Neighbor: Currently unavailable
- New Hope Oklahoma: Afterschool program suspended until further notice; Annual summer camp may be suspended; Spring fundraiser and benefit concert canceled; Working to set up online donations for meals for our families; Contact email: email@example.com
- OKDHS: Office visits by appointment only.
- Oklahoma Disability Law Center: All ofiice locations closed until at least 4/16; Phone lines are still active during normal business hours.
- Operation Aware: Closed in accordance with school closings; Answering emails and returning calls as needed.
- Park Church of Christ: Clothing Ministry closed.
- Parkside Psychiatric Hospital & Clinic: Adult Unit closed to visitation until further notice; Adults may attend family therapy; Child and Adolescent Unit visitors must be the immediate guardians only and must follow a prescribed protocol; Visiting areas are cleaned and sanitized after each use; Child and Adolescent passes off-campus have been suspended; Expanding plans for telemedicine visits to assist in managing patient care and inpatient assessments when appropriate.
- Planned Parenthood: Please call the following number to setup an appointment in advance with their high call volume at this time. (918) 858-4661.
- Restore Hope South Location: Food program open Monday-Thursday 12:30pm-3:30pm at South campus (6910 S 101st E Ave, Tulsa). Main campus closed until further notice. Rent program suspended until further notice. All evictions in Tulsa County are suspended until 4/15.
- Rogers County Literacy Council: Closed until further notice.
- Sand Springs Care Closet: Closed until further notice.
- SPCA: Intake for new animals at capacity; All in-person services must be approved online first.
- Social Security Administration: Local SSA offices are closed to the public indefinitely. SSA is also extending their deadlines for filing wherever possible. The agency is regularly posting information about how the pandemic is affecting its services.
- Soda Area Agency on Aging: Medical Transportation Rides limiting riders and prioritizing the medically fragile; Legal Aid and Outreach Assessments conducted by phone; HDM will continue as normal; Congregate Meals sites moving to drive-through method.
- South Tulsa Community House: Computer lab and office equipment unavailable until further notice; Food pantry by appointment only (call 918-742-5597).
- Stratford Fire Department: Available to pickup and deliver groceries and supplies for the elderly or homebound citizens of Stratford area. Call 580-759-3360 for assistance.
- Street Cats: Open during regular hours 10:30 am – 5 pm, Tues – Sat; Facility cleaned with disinfectant daily.
- TRIO: Staff assisting clients seeking FAFSA/GED or Hiset help remotely. Phone: (918) 595-8970.
- TSHA Interpretation Services: No changes to services at this time
- Tristesse Grief Center: Only conducting phone support sessions for crisis or urgent calls. If you or someone you know is experiencing anxiety, depression, desperation, or grief and needs comfort, hope, and support, please call us at 918-587-1200.
- Tulsa Advocates for the Rights of Citizens with Disabilities: Closed and cancelled all events until further notice.
- Tulsa Cares: No new clients until further notice.
- Tulsa City-County Library: Complete closure until further notice; Digital content may be accessed online; All late fees are waived.
- Tulsa & Creek Counties Senior Nutrition: Moved to drive through pick-up for congregate meal service until further notice. All senior center locations closed. We ask that seniors age 60 and older who need a meal contact the site where they will pick up their meal by 11 am to reserve a meal for the next day.
- Tulsa Dream Center: Open Mon. – Thurs. 8 am – 2 pm and Fri. 8 am – 11:30 am; While not providing all services currently, still giving out groceries to families Tues. 8 am – 1:30 pm and Fri. 8 am – 11:30 am; Also serving to-go lunches Mon. and Wed. Noon – 1 pm.
- Tulsa Educare: Closed until 4/6; Perhaps longer.
- Tulsa Housing Authority: All common areas and offices closed; Visitor restrictions in place at all THA properties (only visitors essential to the health/well-being of residents enter our properties.)
- Tulsa Hub: Closed until further notice.
- Tulsa Transit (http://tulsatransit.org/2020/03/covid19rules/): Effective March 30.
- SATURDAY LEVEL SERVICE
- Monday through Friday fixed route service will have a 60 min frequency
- Nightline and Sunday service will not be affected
- Route 508 will operate Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
- 902 and 909 will combine, one morning trip and one night trip for express
- GIVE EACH OTHER SPACE
- Maintain at least 3-feet between yourself and the next person at all times.
- Vehicle capacity is limited to 8-12 passengers by driver discretion.
- Vehicles already at capacity may not stop until an onboard stop is requested.
- WHEN RIDING
- Always have fare ready before boarding.
- Be prepared to take a seat immediately.
- Exit the bus through the rear door.
- ADA rules regarding mobility device securement are in effect.
- REQUESTING ASSISTANCE
- Only approach the operator after others have boarded.
- Do not cross the yellow line.
It’s important to note that there are NO CHANGES to the Lift paratransit service and it will continue to be available as usual for eligible passengers who require it.
TPS high school students will be able to ride the Fixed Route and Nightline buses, Mon-Fri, for free with their student ID (until June 1st or otherwise stated).
- SATURDAY LEVEL SERVICE
*** PLEASE NOTE: Tulsa Transit will offer free fare to all passengers system-wide, effective April 1 lasting throughout the month pending social distancing compliance.
This is another measure meant to ensure the safety of riders and employees, not to encourage any additional ridership. Passengers should utilize transportation for essential trips only.
Riders will now board and de-board the bus through the rear door to limit the interaction between riders and drivers. Front door entry will be limited to those requiring the ramp. ***
- Veteran Affairs: VA Homeless and CWT programs are closing walk in offices. Please have Veterans and/or community partners contact office at 918-610-2047 with inquiries.
- VITA/Goodwill: Tax Program closed until further notice.
- Workforce Tulsa (Tulsa American Job Center & Sapulpa American Job Center): Both Job Centers closed to the public until further notice; Participants should call for assistance with Unemployment Benefits & Re-Employment Services (Tulsa: 918-796-1200 / Sapulpa: 918-224-9430); Individuals who have filed for Unemployment with OESC and need to submit two forms of ID must MAIL a photocopy of their IDs (1 must be a picture ID) to OESC, PO Box 52006, Oklahoma City, OK 73152.
- YMCA of Grove: All group classes cancelled; Facility open with limited access; Childcare School Day Out program remains open.
- YWCA: Teams working from home. Call if services are needed 918.663.0377
- Youth Services of Creek County: All groups suspended until 4/6; Therapists will work remotely and provide crisis intervention and tele-therapy only; Children’s shelter will not admit any parent-placed children for respite care until further notice.
- Youth Services of Tulsa: All non-residential services suspended with the following exceptions: Adolescent Emergency Shelter, Safe Place, Health Navigation Services, Counseling and Case Management (limited to service via phone or tele-health). Counseling services and support for Transitional Living Youth provided via telephone and Zoom health. Drop-In services for youth experiencing homelessness has been modified. The doors are open 10-2 and youth can come in on an as needed basis and access to go food, showers, laundry and any other basic needs. The on site clinic is working in a modified capacity but is still seeing youth from drop in and the shelter as needed. The shelter is still open and accepting Safe Place youth. We have an alternate sleeping site to isolate a youth is they become ill.