Everyone wants to have happy, healthy and stable relationships. What people do in their relationships, especially in romantic relationships, affects their success in every other area of their life, with work, education and child raising.
In this FREE interactive, five-week, workshop, you and/or you and your partner will learn how to:
- Replace communication danger signs with proactive strategies for respectful talking and listening.
- Explore sharing fun and satisfying intimate needs by working as a team to nurture and support each other.
- Practice managing stress and reducing the negative effects of stress on a relationship.
- Recognizing and communicating issues and expectations, including planning for the future.
- Investigate the impact that past experiences can have on a couple’s future.
- Acknowledge long-term satisfaction through the gift of commitment.