Wednesdays, June 3 – July 8
Home life and family relationships are still the biggest influences on a teen’s development. In this six-week program, parents of children 13 and older learn about:
- Teens and technology.
- The latest in teen drug use prevention.
- Teen bullying.
- How brain development affects teen behavior and decision making.
- Discipline and communication.
- Teen sexuality issues
- $20 per session ($5 for each additional family member)
- $20 optional book purchase
Scholarship funding available.
Questions? Contact 918.560.1114.