When a stepfamily is formed, it’s important – but not always easy- for everyone to build good relationships. In the six-week class, parents and stepparents will learn:
- Realistic expectations.
- Relationship-building skills.
- Effective communication tools.
- Problem solving.
- How to merge different values and cultures.
- How to handle kids who live in two households.
- $20 per session / $25 for two people per session
- $20 optional book purchase
If new, please arrive 30 minutes early to register. Scholarship funding available.
Questions? Contact 918.560.1114.