1. We care about our employees and offer competitive salaries.
2. We offer rich benefits, including paying majority of employee’s medical and dental insurance premiums, 15 PTO days in year one and nine paid holidays.
3. Your work will be challenging, but rewarding. You will positively impact lives and make a difference for 1 in 6 Tulsans.
4. Licensure supervision is provided at no cost to employees. Family & Children’s Services covers the cost of licensure supervision, which is valued at approximately $7,000.
5. Our work culture is dynamic, committed to excellence and filled with numerous professional development opportunities, state of the art training and supervision.
6. We offer a collegiate atmosphere where you will be surrounded and supported with experienced peers, excellent clinical supervision and many other clinical resources.
7. Our many facilities are beautifully maintained. The state of the art work and therapeutic environments provide an exceptional work environment.
8. We invest in cutting-edge technology, allowing for effective and efficient service delivery and documentation/billing, including, MyAvatar electronic health record (EHR), Microsoft Office 13 and in-house IT support.
9. Employees receive superior client focused business operations support, including scheduling, front desk, billing, etc. This allows you to focus on client care and clinical excellence, not business operations.
10. You will be working for the largest behavioral health care provider in Oklahoma known for it’s quality of service and superior outcomes. Family & Children’s Services has proudly served Northeastern Oklahoma for 90 years. We have the unwavering commitment of giving our clients hope and setting them on the path to recovery.