We’re hiring! See below for a list of featured jobs at Family Children’s Services. More jobs can be found here.
Why would you want to work here? Well, we offer three weeks’ of paid time off for full-time employees and paid support during licensure. We also pay 75 percent of benefits costs and match up to 5 percent of employees’ contributions to a 403(b) retirement plan.
Why else? We offer competitive pay (up to $50,000 annually for therapists) and clinical supervision.
Click the headlines to apply. If you want to make a difference, we want you working for us.
- Provides a range of in-home services in Comprehensive Home-Based Services (CHBS) to families based upon their unique and individual needs and goals,
- Help to prevent out-of-home placement of identified youth and to meet other goals of the program.
- Maintains a flexible schedule (evenings required), and must be available 24 hours per day for clients in crisis.
- Provide a range of accessible crisis services which divert individuals experiencing behavioral health crisis from inpatient psychiatric hospitalization, jail and emergency rooms.
- Perform telephone triage, assessment and stabilization, mobile crisis, clinic based triage and 23-hour observation care in a safe, supportive recovery environment.
- A Master’s degree in Social Work or its equivalent from an accredited school Must be licensed as an LCSW, LPC or LMFT in the State of Oklahoma or under supervision for licensure.
- Must be proficient in the identification and treatment of mental disorders. Knowledge and experience in conducting mental health assessment, diagnosis and treatment planning ability to make quick and accurate clinical assessments.
- Demonstrate knowledge in crisis intervention, Demonstrate a working knowledge of 43A, Oklahoma Mental Health Law.
- Demonstrate competency in conducting specialized risk assessment of suicidal and other high risk individuals.
- Perform efficiently in emergency situation remaining calm, and documenting events. Must work well in a very fast paced, crisis centered environment.
- Carry a case load of 4- to 18-year-old children (varies according to the school) with significant behavioral and emotional issues, compounded by high-stress living environments.
- Conduct intakes, develop treatment plans and provide treatment plan updates while also providing case management, individual therapy, family therapy and group therapy.
- Requires a master’s degree in social work or a related field from an accredited university, as well as experience and knowledge developing and conducting mental health assessment diagnosis and treatment planning
- Must be licensed or license eligible as an LCSW, LPC or LMFT in Oklahoma.
- Other requirements apply.
- For children suffering from behavioral health crises, provide services that divert from inpatient psychiatric hospitalization, jails and emergency rooms.
- Perform telephone triage, mobile crisis response, 23-hour observation care in a safe and supportive recovery environment.
- Requires bachelor’s degree; social sciences preferred; degrees in criminal justice or education will be considered
- Requires case management certification – obtained or begun after hire
- Must have a strong commitment to serving others, especially the poor, mentally ill, or those suffering from drug and alcohol addiction.
For more, click this link: Why work for Family & Children’s Services