Family & Children’s Services is on the front line making a difference in our community.
- We help people through loss, challenging life transitions and times of crisis.
- We strengthen relationships and families.
- We preserve and reunify families.
- We enhance parenting skills.
- We restore children’s well-being.
- We teach divorced parents and their children learn to cope.
- We heal children from the traumatic effects of abuse.
- We help people recover from mental illness and addiction.
- We stabilize those suffering from a psychiatric crisis.
- We prevent suicide.
- We reduce homelessness.
- We strengthen coping skills.
- We provide treatment alternatives to incarceration for non-violent, addicted women.
In other words, we help clients rebound from adversity and live life with a sense of mastery and hope. We change lives!