We strive to achieve our mission through attention to the quality, accessibility and cost-efficiency of our services.
- Family & Children’s Services is accredited nationally every four years by the Council on Accreditation (COA) for child, family and behavioral health services.
- Our agency is certified by the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services as a Community Mental Health Center to provide outpatient mental health services and alcohol and drug abuse treatment.
- We are an authorized Medicaid provider.
- Family & Children’s Services is a member agency of the Tulsa Area United Way and Rogers County United Way.
- We belong to the following national organizations: Mental Health Corporations of America, the National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare and the National Child Traumatic Stress Network.