April is Child Abuse Prevention Month and there are multiple ways you can make a difference.
- Download 101 Ways to Praise a Child by clicking here. Your words matter, and telling the important kids in your life they are special is a great place to start. Share the download with all your friends and family.
- Carrie Little, F&CS’s Community Relations Manager, spoke on Fox23’s Great Day Green Country about other ways you can make a difference. Click here to watch the segment.
- If you suspect a child is being abused or neglected, call the Oklahoma Hotline to report the situation at 800.522.3511.
It is up to us to make our community safe for our kids. Family & Children’s Services can help your family when you need hope most. Our 49 programs are designed to strengthen families, heal children who’ve been abused or suffered other trauma, help divorced parents meet their children’s needs, bring recovery to those struggling with mental illness or addiction, restore children’s well-being, provide comprehensive treatment as an alternative to incarceration for non-violent, prison-bound women, assist with unexpected events and transitions, enhance parenting skills and more.
You can help a child today by making a donation. Your donation will directly impact the services we provide to 1 in 6 Tulsans, many of them children. Our clients value your support.
- Simply click here to make on online donation today.
- Mail your donation to our secure lockbox at Family & Children’s Services, Department 2113, Tulsa OK 74182.
*Pictured above, the little ones of Happy Campers Academy set an example of giving. Related post: Happy Campers Academy Raises $1,500 to Support F&CS Programs